All of our high performance engines carry a 30 day start up warranty from the date of receipt when a full engine swap is purchased (except rotary engines). Purchase of a long block or short block only is not covered under warranty. This includes head and block internal parts only
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
1. All external accessories and parts; like plastic cover, wires, sockets, sensors, distributor, gasket, computer, turbo and transmission with all its components etc..
2. The cost of labor required to remove and install a repaired or exchanged engine to the vehicle. We do not pay for any parts or labor (NO EXCEPTIONS).
3. Any damage caused by abuse, neglect, accident or natural perils.
4. Loss caused by the engine being improperly installed. Engines must be installed by a certified mechanic
5. Towing charges and/or freight or delivery charges.
6. Loss caused by overheating. The warranty does not cover oil leaks, blown head gasket or any other engine damage due to over heating caused by poor water circulation, clogged radiator, stuck thermostat, faulty water pump, or insufficient amount of oil in the engine etc.
You must replace the timing belt, oil filter, water pump and spark plugs and wires.
7. Decrease in performance of any covered part due to normal wear and tear (unless actual breakdown occurs), having regard to inherent manufacturing faults in some engine models.
8. Loss caused by any modification or use of the engine for which it was not originally designed.
9. The engine if it is used for competitive driving or racing.
10. Loss caused by the failure of a part or parts of the engine that are not covered by this limited warranty.
11. Tune-ups and adjustments, filters, hoses, belts, lubricants, coolants, emission control devices, spark plugs, tune-up parts, etc.
12. Repairs performed without prior authorization from Exclusive Imports.* Problems with start up must be reported to Exclusive Imports before any repairs are done
13. Loss caused by defective timing belt. A brand new timing belt must be installed.
14. Loss caused by modification or forced induction (NOS, Turbos, Supercharged) for which the engine was not designed.
All of used parts are sold “as is” except parts covered by warranty. All parts are intended for Off Road use only.
* If head and block are taken apart at anytime, this voids warranty .
It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that the engine bought best fits his/her need, and Exclusive Imports will NOT be held responsible if the engine does not fit into his/her car.
Any returned part must be in original condition. Shipping charges are not refundable as well as returning shipping charges must be prepaid by customer. Refund or replacement will be issued only after receiving the item back to our warehouse.
Exclusive Imports will not be responsible for incidental or consequential damages arising from loss of use, loss of time, inconvenience, or commercial loss, or any other consequential damage or loss.